This incredibly powerful Intelligent Process Mining™ engine was developed based on years of working with business intelligence tools that missed the mark in intuitive process analytics. No Business Intelligence tool on the market today can reconstruct entire process timelines or provide in-depth visualization and analysis of highly variable, ad-hoc business processes.
The vast majority of process execution today is tracked, managed, and executed through any number of IT systems of record. That means that you already have a record of just about every aspect of any process logged inside of those systems. No matter how many business intelligence tools, dashboards, or reports you have – they simply can’t recreate an end-to-end view of process execution. We know. Because we come from that world and were frustrated by its limitations.
TimelinePI easily imports data from any number of systems, reassembling it into a series of logical process timelines populated by every step, interaction, decision, or event. Automatically discovering and visualizing processes using a virtual “digital twin” allows you to analyze actual process execution based on real data – in all its glorious variations, complexities, or inefficiencies.
But that’s not the best part.
Timeline-based methodology builds on the first generation of process mining techniques, introducing Intelligent Process Mining. TimelinePI is built for ease of use, offers sophisticated root-cause analytics, and even allows line of business managers to define, and be automatically alerted for, process execution aberrations – in real-time. That’s sustainable process intelligence.
Whether you are seeking process optimization, continuous improvement, or looking to automate more of your process execution, doesn’t it make sense to first understand how things really work today with 100% fact-based data? Find the biggest opportunities for improvement, faster and with accuracy not previously possible.
You already have all the data – isn’t it time to build a better view of your business?
- Does not require specialized skills or consulting to use
- Delivers out of the box capabilities that provide quick, intuitive, and informative process transparency
- Process metrics and measurements are created automatically without programming
- Provides immediate visibility and access to robust process metrics
- Users can immediately focus on improving processes instead of coding or customizing inhouse tools with what are already scarce resources
- Users can import existing data – doesn’t require any specialized environment or data consolidation