Spinbackup is a cloud-to-cloud backup and cloud cybersecurity solutions provider for G Suite. Spinbackup protects G Suite organizations against data leak and loss disasters in the cloud by letting G Suite administrators to back up their sensitive data, identify security risks, and fix them before they become a huge disaster in one dashboard. Spinbackup helps organizations gain more control and visibility over data security by providing an additional layer of protection beyond what the typical cloud service provider can offer. Spinbackup’s primary focus is insider threats protection that come mostly from company’s employees or 3rd-party apps.
1. Backup and cybersecurity in one dashboard provides better protection for G Suite organizations by solving two common problems: data loss and data leak disasters in the cloud. This is our main advantage.
2. Machine learning algorithms help protect corporate data against more sophisticated security threats and save a tremendous amount of time for G Suite administrators to analyze every single app.
3. Restore-in-time machine/version control provides our users the ability to restore lost data and even an entire G Suite account for a specific time in a few clicks and save a tremendous amount of time. It also protects cloud users from data corruption and crypto-lockers.
4. Smart Security Scanner for G Suite identifies insider threats mostly coming from third-party apps and abnormal activity of employees.
5. Automated risk analysis and blacklist for third-party apps allows you to automatically remove access to applications that are not allowed in the company or look like suspicious ones without involving G Suite administrator in the process.
6. Automated blacklist for suspicious emails gives G Suite administrators the ability to automatically block the restoration of suspicious emails.
7. As part of the AWS ecosystem, Spinbackup uses to store backed up data in the world’s most secure cloud storage certified under the laws of the US and the EU and used by more than a million of customers.
8. Manual backup option gives the ability to backup data any amount of times at moments that are most suitable to you.
- Automated Daily Backup to a secure storage
- Disaster recovery with a click using exactly the same folders hierarchy
- Data Migration from one G Suite account to another one
- Blacklist for suspicious emails
- Automated Daily Security Scan
- Third-party Apps Audit
- Blacklist for risky Apps
- Apps security scoring system
- Employees abnormal behavior Audit (insider threat detection)
- Security Alerts (integration with Slack)
- Data Audit (detects data shared with 3rd-party people)
- Backlist for shared data (automated removal sharing activity)