BotScout is an interactive administrator chatbot. You can use BotScout to monitor servers and anything that can be represented by the number. BotScout is designed to be an administrator robot who handles the incidents with basic actions.
BotScout starts working by learning the server activities and build configuration based on what BotScout has learned. Thus, it does not require administrator to configure BotScout. In addition, BotScout can:
- Recognize the activities during the high resources consumption
- Gather information and report to human to make the decision
- Assist administrator to execute the pre-define script to stop the activities, for example, gathering more information when there is a high number of connections on the server.
- Perform basic function in case of the incidents
# OS Support
BotScout has been tested and support the following platform.
Ubuntu, Fedora, CentOS, RedHat
To start using BotScout, simply follow the Quick start guide
For more information: https://www.botscout.net
- Interactive administrator chatbot.
- Behavior based monitoring
- Manage in one place
- Collaborate together