Kitt is a Real Estate Asset Management and Accounting Platform for Property Investors.
We make accounting simple through automation and collaboration. Kitt has rich accounting features made specifically for real estate investors, and their accountants and advisors. Kitt is one of the only available cloud-platforms build for Real Estate Accounting for retail investors.
We simplify asset management through intuitive tools purpose built for the management of real estate assets. These tools make recording crucial data far easier and less manual and time consuming.
- Accounting and Reporting: At its core Kitt is a powerful Real Estate Accounting Platform, you can perform all of your day to day accounting tasks, and automate many tedious and manual aspects of your bookkeeping such as rent receipts and invoices, reoccurring expenses and bills as well as tracking rent arrears on your leases.
- Market Data & Financial Institution Data gives the investor an accurate portfolio comparison to the current market and helps prescribe actionable insights for the user. Such as, when to take action on potential opportunities and risks.
- Collaboration: Kitt allows for multiple users to access an account, meaning financial advisors, accountants, brokers and real estate managers can assist in data collection, recording and management of your portfolio(s).
With Kitt your real estate portfolio now gives you:
- Real, Actionable Insights
- Simple Asset Management Tools
- Data Security through the Cloud
- Access from Anywhere with an Internet connection
- Connections directly to 3000+ bank feeds
- Powerful, yet simple accounting tools
- Full reporting, journals and ledger
- Yield, Profit, Loss and Cashflow tracking
- Budgeting and Prescriptive Insights
- Automatic Payment Reconciliation
- Cloud File Storage
- Insights & Analysis
- Yield tracking
- Cash flow tracking
- Portfolio Budgeting
- Invoices & Bills
- Payment Reconciliation
- Automatic Bank feeds
- Ledger & Journal
- Portfolio Management
- Properties & Leases